Until advised otherwise, we are open as normal – here are some guidelines to help both humans and animals stay safe and healthy.
If your equine companion needs veterinary attention and:
- You have been overseas within the last 14 days
- You’re experiencing symptoms
- Need to self-isolate
Please phone us for advice and we can make a plan
In line with social distancing recommendations, we are keeping waiting times to a minimum. Please abide by the following:
- All horses where possible will be examined at the clinic
- When delivering your horse, please drop off into one of the yards, return to your car and phone the clinic with arrival details
- Depart the clinic, once the horse has been examined we will contact you to arrange pick up and any treatments or other requirements
Please use hand sanitisers located in the clinic and keep at a 1.5m distance.
Please phone ahead to order any required prescription medicine or worming and topical products in advance so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait.
Pick up medication point is on the office deck. Please do not come into the office, please knock or call the office on (03) 5852 2845 for assistance.
Please do not bring cash to the clinic, credit card payments can be made over the phone or at the clinic on the day.
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide complete veterinary care.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required.